Sean Ouellette is an Associate in the Washington, DC office of Sanford Heisler Sharp, LLP, a national law firm with offices in the District of Columbia, New York, California, Tennessee, and Maryland. He received his J.D. from Harvard Law School and his B.A. from Harvard College.
Prior to joining the firm, Sean clerked for the Honorable O. Rogeriee Thompson of the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, the Honorable Lawrence E. Kahn of the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York, and the Honorable Mark L. Wolf of the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. During law school, Sean worked as a student attorney in the Harvard Law School Post-Foreclosure Eviction Defense Clinic and Criminal Justice Institute and interned at the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights. He was also an editor on the Harvard Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Law Review and worked as a research assistant for Professors Diane Rosenfeld and Catharine A. MacKinnon.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2016
- B.A., Harvard College, 2012
- Criminal Justice Institute
- Post-Foreclosure Eviction Defense Clinic
- Honorable O. Rogeriee Thompson, the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Honorable Lawrence E. Kahn, the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- Honorable Mark L. Wolf, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts, 2016
- *Admitted to practice law in Massachusetts only; practicing under the supervision of David Sanford in the District of Columbia.